HIHI! I've been busy today! smilyspiky go have a look! New layout up! Isn't it pretty? XDD
Right, so, I've been inspired by other comms (namely abe_love) with their postcard birthday projects. Mamo has a birthday June 8th. I thought it would be fun if we did our own postcard project for his birthday!
So, here's the lowdown:
The Mamorific Birthday Letter Project of LOVE!
1. Go out and get a postcard. One that shows off where you live would be awesome, cause then Mamo can see that he has fans from all over!
2. Write Mamo a birthday message in either English or Japanese. Your choice.
3. Put that postcard in an envelope and send it to me. Don't address the postcard to me, cause it's going to Mamo. ;)
4. Email me, umbrellaofdoom [at] yahoo [dot] com, to get the mailing address to send it to.
5. SEND THAT POSTCARD TO CANADA AS FAST AS YOU CAN, CAUSE I'M GOING TO SEND THIS OFF ON JUNE 1ST, 2006. Yes, that is a little less than two weeks. But I have faith in the postal service that it'll be here on time, since it's not a parcel.
"But, Becca, for reasons beyond my imagination, I can't send a postcard! But I want to take part too!"
HAVE NO FEAR! You can always email me the message and I'll add it in. :)
So, yeah, it's really short notice, and for that, I apologize, but really, aren't all the truly successful projects thrown together at the last minute? :D
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask. :)